For an emergency maintenance problem after 4 p.m. or on weekends and holidays, call 508-285-3929, then dial Extention 9. Our answering service will answer.
See below our definition of an emergency maintenance problem
- MAINTENANCE EMERGENCIES-
- Roof Leak
- Water Leak
- Electrical Hazard or Power Failure
- Fire Alarm/Panel
- Refrigerator not working-if it will be more than 24 hrs.
- Plumbing or Heating Emergency
- Toliet, kitchen, or bathroom sink with a major leak
- Toliet, kitchen or bathroom sink/tub with a clog
- Toliet not flushing
- Window broken
- Door lock ( examples ; Mechanical issue, won't lock)
- Gas Leak or Gas Danger
- No heat- during cold months
- No hot water- if it will be for more than 24 hours
- Lockout ($30.00 charge afterhours)
- Emergency Beacon/ Amber Lights
- Ice walkways/roadways
CALL 911 FOR FIRE, HEALTH, POLICE EMERGENCIES OR WELL-BEING CHECKS!
For information website for Seniors